Wednesday 20 November 2013

My final card from October's Card Class...

Well, here is the last card that we made in October's class, and it's another Christmas one!  I found this pinned by Be Creative Stamping, and I loved the simplicity of it.  The card gives a simplistic look, however, there are lots of elements to it.


How lovely is this?  I'm definitely going to make some more of these!  The bow was so easy too!  Just use the 1 3/4" x 7/8" punch to cut out the bow pieces.  Fold the ovals in half and secure with a glue dot.  Stick the tags of your bow down to your card, then attach the two bow pieces on top, and add a pearl as a centre piece.  Simple, but very effective!  I love it!!

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Cherry Cobbler Textured Card
Season of Style Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder
Chalk Talk Framelits
Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
Tags 4 You Stamp Set
1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch
Basic Pearl Jewels
Doily

2 comments: