Saturday 12 October 2013

An even rarer layout.......

A layout of James!  I really don't take many pictures of James anymore, well he is 14 and thinks it's uncool!  Craig took this picture of James while we were lounging on the grass at Castle Howard after eating lunch.  It's not technically perfect, but a lovely picture nevertheless.


I do struggle a bit with layouts for James, but because he has a vibrant blue shirt on, I wanted to use a black background.  It really makes the blue pop, and I love it!


I've used the Witches Brew Washi Tape, and our new Chevron Punch.  I've punched along the bottom of the layout with the Chevron Punch, then backed it with the blue card stock.  I've also used our new candy dots and brad bases.  I've told you all that I've got a passion about the Stampin' Up! embossing folders haven't I?  Well this is the second new embossing folder in the new Seasonal Catalogue, Pretty Print Textured Impressions.  I normally use embossing folders on cards, but you can use them on Scrapbook layouts.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Modern Melody Designer Series Paper
Chevron Punch
Candy dots and brad bases
Pretty Print Textured Impressions embossing folder
Hardware clips

2 comments: