Tuesday 27 March 2012

More Cards.....

I seem to be card fantastic at the moment!  I'm guessing as well that I've found my love of making cards again, but I am completing some layouts too.  I promise to get some photographed very soon.  In the meantime..


It's my lovely dad's birthday next week, and I wanted to make him some handmade cards.  Materials I've used are white pre cut card, a Balzer Design Star stencil, Tim Holtz  Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters, a Papermania Dad stamp, my pro markers and my Creative Impressions happy birthday stamp.


This card was inspired by Pinterest, it is full of spots and circles at the moment.  I've used a hobby craft Kraft Card, I've cut some scrap card stock with my circle Spellbinders and the lettering is Making Memories.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is great isn't it. Lovely cards Sam - happy birthday to your dad x

    ReplyDelete