Friday 30 March 2012

You know I love butterflies right.....

Well Pinterest is also showcasing butterflies at the moment, so this is my take on cards that I saw pinned on the boards.....


This card is for my friend, Gill, whose birthday it is today!  Happy birthday Gill!

The materials used is a Hobbycraft Kraft Card, some scrap white card stock which has been embossed with butterflies, then cut into strips and one end rounded with my Zutter Corner rounder, my Stampin Up butterfly die that embosses and die cuts at the same time, gems from Sarah's Cards Ltd and my Personal Impressions Happy Birthday stamp.


I've used Rangers glossy accents to stick the butterflies to the card, and I've put a small amount under each wing so that the wings lift and give some dimension.  You can see the embossing in this photo.


The butterflies in flight!

Happy Birthday Gill!

No comments:

Post a Comment