Saturday 10 March 2012

Love You......

My February My Creative Scrapbook kit was all lovely Valentines stash, and didn't disappoint!  But how was I going to use Valentines stash, as I'm not really into hearts and what have we!


I remembered taking a Photo of Craig, James and Emily on the Christmas Eve Canal trip, which was perfect for this stash.  I then used the My Creative Scrapbook sketch that came in my box!


I love all the flowers that come in my kit each month.  Using them is always a challenge as again, I'm not really a flower type of girl when it comes to using them on layouts.  I love the white Prima Flowers that were in the kit, as they had beads and clear sequins threaded on wire in the centre.


A close up of the layering around the bottom of my layout.  I love it, as it sets off the photo lovely!

If you like the look of the My Creative Scrapbook kits, click on the link above to see March's kit!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: