Friday 9 March 2012

Baby Boom....

Well it's all babies at the moment!  Our friends, Clare and Giles, announced that they were pregnant, which is fantastic news!  Well a card just had to be made of course!


Not knowing what flavour of baby Clare and Giles are having, I used Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters Distress Ink for the background, a Pink Prima Chalk ink around the edges.  I used Making Memories letters  and Banana Frog Firework stamps for the design.  I then accented using pink and clear gems.


Close up of the stamping and gems. 

A man that Craig works with had a baby boy and Craig asked me to make another card.


Have I told you all how much I love the Banana Frog Firework Stamps?!  I changed the background colours to blue, and used blue gems to accent.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment