Sunday 11 March 2012

Flash Gordon Shoes....

What is it about teenagers and bright colours?!  The brighter, the better seems to be James's motto!  James had some Christmas money to spend, and this is one of his purchases!


James bought a pair of Flash Gordon Converse trainers!  James loved all the bright colours on the shoes, but didn't have a clue who Flash Gordon was.  The photo's went perfectly with my February Cocoa Daisy kit!


My February Cocoa Daisy Kit this month was all yellows and oranges, with some gorgeous Sassafras Embellishments being included.  My title is very simply FG, as I didn't think the subject of my layout needed any explaining!  I used my EK Success open ribbon punch to add some interest to the plain yellow card stock.

Have you scrapped any Cartoon Characters?!


2 comments: