Saturday 11 February 2012

What a lovely snow day!

Like almost everyone in the UK, when the snow hits we get outside as a family to play, as we're never quite sure how long the snow is going to last, or even if we're going to get anymore after the one good downfall!!  These photo's were taken in January 2011, but I just had to scrap them...


This was the first real snow Emily had seen and she couldn't' wait to get on the sled that she insisted Daddy pulled along!  Even Jack loves the snow!


I hope this photo does these snowflakes justice, as they are very beautiful and very delicate!  They are Marianne D dies, and you get three dies in a pack.  I die cut them out, then attached most of them to my layout under the strip of spotty paper, with a couple being attached above the strip of paper using foam pads.  I added Gems from Sarah's Cards to the ends of each snowflake to make them sparkle!

2 comments: