Friday 10 February 2012

13 Candles.....

James was 13 in December and had a bowling party to celebrate!  We bought him Happy Birthday Candles to go on his cake, and it just so happened that the number of candles was 13!!



I particularly love these grids, and thought they were fitting for James's layout!  They add some interest without being overpowering.  I also like the Lost and Found I adore you tag, which matched the papers beautifully!


I decided to bring out a skill that I hadn't used in a long time and heat embossed the cupcakes for James's layout!  The cupcakes are a Cocoa Daisy Kit stamp, which I just fell in love with on sight, and I've used a lovely embossing ink from Blade Rubber Stamps that is flecks of all different colours, but again matched my layout perfectly!



No comments:

Post a Comment