Sunday 12 February 2012

Kindle Surprise!

For a few months I'd been saying to Craig that I would like a Kindle.  "Why?" came the reply "when we have iPhones and an iPad!".  Yep, for once, Craig had a point!!  Can you imagine my surprise, when James handed me a pink wrapped present on Christmas Day and told me the parcel was for me!  I didn't have a clue what this was all about, until I unwrapped my present.....


Craig the crafty person had bought me a Kindle!  I have to say as well as loving my iPhone, I now also love my Kindle!!  When I asked why, the reply was "because you travel a lot for work, and it will save you carrying loads of heavy books!".


I've used another grid, and I loved the glitter card and embellishment from the Lost and Found Range.  I "tied" the 2 wooden heart buttons from my Cocoa Daisy kit together with some green Bakers Twine from Sarah's Cards.


To add a bit more colour onto my layout, I've used the lost and found flag and brads, which just broke up the black and green.  Have I mentioned that I love my Kindle.........

No comments:

Post a Comment