Friday 24 February 2012

I love you really....

If you're parents, you'll know exactly what I mean when I say my children have a love/hate relationship!  They love each other, but they also love to hate one another too!  Every so often though, when they think I'm not looking, I'll see Emily giving James a hug, or James give Emily a kiss on the forehead, and they always say to each other "I love you really".  I just had to record this for them for when they were older.


The one thing that my two are almost always happy to do, is have their photo taken together!  This photo was taken in the sweltering heat at the Eden Project in Cornwall.


I've used the February kit from My Creative Scrapbook, which is full of Crate Paper patterned papers and embellishments.  The lettering is Thickers foam alphabets in a deep purple to bring James's top into the embellishments.  My favourite item in the kit has to be the beautiful Prima Marketing Flowers!


1 comment:

  1. You have been busy - nice to see your beautiful finished page x

    ReplyDelete