Saturday 25 February 2012

Born to Shop.....

Emily loves to shop, and about 18 months ago, we had our first mummy/daughter shopping trip to buy new clothes.  Of course, the favourite outfit had to go straight on.


I've used my February kit from My Creative Scrapbook, as the Creative Imaginations die cut paper just shouted at me to be used for a girly layout!


The space in the middle of the die cut paper is limited, so I've backed the photo with a piece of Crate Paper patterned paper, and used die cuts and a card stock border along the bottom of the photo.  I've then added a Zva Creative flourish and Prima Marketing flower.  I've added my journalling using strips of card stock that have been inked with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.  My favourite thing on the layout is the lettering.

In my kit was a pack of American Crafts Plain Chipboard Thickers.  I've coloured these using my new Hot Pink Promarker, edged the lettering in white pen to make them stand out, then have given them a liberal covering of Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Stickles.  I love the fact that I've been able to colour them in exactly the colour I wanted!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment