Tuesday 28 February 2012

More cards.....

This month has been a card making month!  It's my friend Clare's birthday today, and she just happens to be Emily's godmother!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!


I've made this card using a piece of Prima Marketing Fairy Flora card that is lovely mottled shades of pink and green, and used my Lavinia Stamps, which are absolutely gorgeous.  I've used a Memento Ink pad in Grey for the ferns and a green Jenni Bowlin ink for the leaves, and overstamped the leaves with vines in Crushed Olive Distress Ink.  The fairy is stamped in Memento Jet Black ink, and the lettering is Making Memories.


Of course, now that I've discovered that I like decorating my envelopes, a fairy just had to appear on the front of the envelope!


For Emily's Godmother card, I've used the number stamp from my February Kit from Cocoa Daisy!  I've then used scraps of paper for the borders, and I've punched the red paper with Martha Stewart Doily punch.  The lettering again is Making Memories.


Yes, you've guessed it!  I've also stamped the envelope with the number stamp to finish it off.

Hope you're enjoying my cards, as much as I am making them!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You've been a busy scrappy bee since I last popped by!

    Lovely cards & LO's (as per usual!)

    Keep em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love those Lavinia stamps!

    ReplyDelete