Tuesday 6 December 2011

Glitter Bug

Emily is obsessed with face painting at the moment, so when she saw a shed at Longleat for face painting, we had no choice but to stop!  Of course, she had to be a butterfly.


This layout was completed using my November Scrapagogo Kit, Chic Boutique.  This kit was green and black, with a hint of pinks and purples, which suits my layouts of Emily perfectly!


I used my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch to cut out black and green butterflies, which I then layered.  On the black and green butterflies, I've used a glitter Smooch Ink on the black butterfly, although you can't really see it, then on the plain black butterflies, I've used a Lime Smooch Ink.  Smooch Inks are lovely, as they dry a bit rubbery and leave a raised edge.  The butterflies have been completed using Gems from Sarah's Cards.  I punched a border using my Martha Stewart doily punch, then layered this with the Websters Pages Floral Threads Green lace.


I've finished off my layout using a Prima Trinket and a piece of Black lace tied to the top to give it the illusion of being tied to my layout.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO - Emily makes such a sweet flutterby glitter bug :D

    ReplyDelete