Monday 5 December 2011

Design Team Sneak Preview

I'm so pleased to be able to finally share a bit of news that I've had to keep to myself for quite a few weeks now!  I'm not very good at keeping secrets, but I've managed to keep this one.

I'm going to be featuring in the Introducing Section of Scrapbook Magazine, which goes on sale on 19th April 2012 (Issue 63), and will then become a full design team member, which I'm really excited about!

I've had to submit 4 layouts, and I'm going to provide sneak previews over the next few months, with the first one being shown below.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to show the full layouts on my blog until the beginning of June, but I hope you can get to see a copy of April's Scrapbook Magazine to see the layouts I created!


I'll show my next sneak preview in January!  Thanks for stopping by.....

4 comments:

  1. Looking good so far! Well done buddy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting on the team :D I'm looking forward to seeing your work in print :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fab news. Looking forward to seeing the next sneak - well done !!!

    ReplyDelete