Monday 3 October 2011

A Photo a Week - Vehicles

This weeks subject was Vehicles, and whilst I like Cars, I just couldn't think of anything worse to take a photo of - a normal road car!!  Then inspiration struck me when we took Emily out for a bike ride!

I decided that a bike is a form of vehicle, as you use them to get from A to B!!


A nice close up of the bike pedal and Emily's shoe!


Emily dropped her bike on the floor, and I couldn't resist taking these photo's.  Not sure if you can see it here, but the background is nicely blurred.


You can see the background better in this photo!

I still have a family portrait to take (Emily is still spotty from her Chickenpox, so I  may leave this for a week) and this week's photo theme is abandon, and I know exactly what photo I'm going to take!

2 comments:

  1. Sam these are lovely and yes I would agree a bike is a vehicle. Love the first one especially. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought i'd commented on this post Sam! great photos and like Karen the first one is my fave xxx

    ReplyDelete