Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Month in Review - September

This month just had to be about school!  James started Year 8 of secondary school, and Emily started Primary School!!  I love Scrapagogo's September Kit, Curiosity Shop, as there was a fair amount of black and white!  I really liked the Echo Park For the Record elements sticker sheet in this kit, so both of my pages are embellished with pretty much the stickers only.


I love the Maya Road Kraft Doilies that were in the kit!  I've painted the doily white with Acrylic paint, so that it really stands out against the black background.  I then cut the doily in half to go on both of my pages to balance them up.


Emily has also been learning to ride her bike in September, so this had to be documented too.  The subject of my photo's went perfectly with the GoGo stamp this month!  The black pleated ribbon gives my page a bit of texture, which just stops it looking a little bit too flat!

I'm liking the look of Octobers Scrapagogo Kit, Home Comforts, too as we go into the last three months of the Yearbook!!  Where has the time gone??

P.S  I have photographed Emily's Chickenpox, so a layout will be posted at some point!!

2 comments: