Sunday 18 September 2011

Photo a Week - Documenting or Decay

This weeks topic for Photo a Week was abit tricky, but a chance statement from Emily gave me a subject!! Emily has to wear her hair up for school, so she wore it in a French Plait on Monday.  When I asked her on Tuesday how she wanted to wear her hair, I got a very matter of fact "mummy, plaits are for school, pony tails are for gym".  This got my mind ticking - could I persuade her to change her hairstyle during the week, so I documented how Emily wore her hair all week!

My photo's are very basic, as I had to take them really quickly each morning, more because I've not done a school run for about 4 - 5 years, so I'm not into a routine at all and was fighting all week to get out the door on time.  If you want to see how the photo's should have been taken, click onto Louise's blog here to see her gorgeous photo's!!

Here are my basic one's!


Tuesday's hairstyle


Wednesday's hairstyle


Thursday's Hairstyle

3 comments: