Sunday 3 July 2011

Thank goodness for Paperchase.......

I have some presents to make for Emily, as she leaves Playgroup and Pre-School at the end of July to start "big red school" (primary school) in September!  All I can say is thank goodness for Paperchase!  Having a bit of a busy time at the moment, I've not had time to make something from scratch, so here is what I bought.....


A couple of Kraft notebooks and an Album that I'm going to decorate for a 40th Birthday present.  The larger Album has lovely "brown paper" pages in it, so it will make a great journal of the person's 40th year!  I think I'm going to decorate this with my Lavinia Stamps, but here is how I've decorated the notebooks for Emily...


I've used some patterned paper from one of my past Scrapagogo Kits, some Prima Flowers to accent it.  The letters are My Little Shoebox Raspberry, which go really well with the papers.


I've used my Scrapagogo Loyalty Stamps to stamp the name, then I've used my Crafty Individual Stamps to decorate the cover.  The inks I've used are Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Warn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Shabby Shutters.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful ideas for gifts, sadly we have no paperchase stores near us :( Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog - so glad you did, I am still trying to 'find' all the lovely MIMM girls and if you really are anywhere near Grimsby you are more than welcome to come for a cuppa and a bickie, take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - just a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete