Saturday 25 June 2011

Finally a layout of James.......

I've decided that being a mum of a (nearly) teenage boy is quite difficult in the sense that you just cannot get photo's of them!!  I either get the "aww mum, do you have to?", or I just don't get to see what he does on a day to day basis!  At Easter we had a week in Lanark, and we went out for some of the Bank Holidays, so I did manage to get some photo's of James.  For once, he was quite happy to pose!!


The minute I opened my June Scrapagogo Kit, the first thing that popped into my mind was "James, this kit is perfect", and it is for finally scrapping some photo's of him!!  The colours are all the right ones for my son.  I also love the title on this layout, and it came about when I looked at the photo and thought to myself "my gosh James, when did you grow up?".  Very fitting title, as he's definitely a young man now!


The Stamp in my kit is perfect, and I love it!  I think it's going to be one of my favourites and used again and again.  I stamped three images, one directly on the layout, scary, and two on patterned paper.  I also really like the Jenni Bowlin plastic rosettes!


The Bo Bunny Denim trim is great too, but I was unsure what to do with it to begin with, but it balances up the top of my layout with the bottom and gives that bit of texture.

5 comments:

  1. Hi found your blog from the moleskine forum, fantastic guy page, love the way you created the border, have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely masculine page, the papers so suit the photo. Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool blog :) C u in class

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page. Looking forward to seeing your MIMM journal, it's good to share the MIMM journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO - that photo is perfect with that kit :)

    ReplyDelete