Saturday 16 July 2011

Me in my Moleskin - Page 8

This page is all about my heart!!  I consider myself to have a huge heart, very generous, and this sometimes means I feel let down or feel that people take advantage of me!  I love this page, the blue really makes my Pink Dylusions Mist really pop on the page!


Another blurry page!!  The blue paint is also a new Dylusion Acrylic Paint.  This was a dream to paint with and went on the page lovely.  It makes it easy to write on with journalling pens too!

My journalling is all about that I think I have a huge heart, I have a weird blood type (Rhesus Negative A), which means that I had to have Anti-D injections when I was expecting Emily (this will be written on the pocket tag) and that my heart is worn on my sleeve and belongs to my family!

2 comments:

  1. I love that colour blue, it is amazing. The heart looks great too. I am starting my MIMM next week...don't know my blood type though! Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool page - same blood type as me! We're special!!! :)

    ReplyDelete