Friday 15 April 2011

All things baby......

There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for anything, let alone blog, but I have been crafting!  I've made a couple of baby books so far this year, and thought I would showcase my second one.


The baby book is for Jacob Ethan Millburn, so I kept it blue with hints of green!!  To make the book plate on the front, I used my Tim Holtz Mover and Shakers book plate and mini bird and cage all cut out of Grunge paper.  The bookplate was then painted with Peeled Paint Crackle Paint.

 The only page in Jacob's book that isn't blue and pink is the page that he's going to share with his Sister, Georgia.  I've used Tim Holtz tickets down one side, hopefully depicting the fun they are going to have as they grew up, and used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch to add the delicate butterflies.

I also used my Big Shot to cut out something other than cardstock for the first time ever!  I love the clean look of the Sizzix stars and I've held them together with a contrasting button.  Simple, but effective!


One of my Scrapagogo Kits had a couple of blue pockets, which are perfect for putting in memento's like Jacobs crib card from hospital.  The orange button just sets the blue off and takes the plainness off.  I've used my Scrapagogo Loyalty Stamps for the wording again.  I love these stamps and use them over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment