Sunday 17 April 2011

My Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show Haul

Attending the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show in Alexandra Palace is now tradition and April isn't April unless I'm making my way across London to shop!!!  The only things I knew I wanted to buy was some Nestibilities and tape for my ATG gun, other than that, it was a case of see what there was....


I bought a sheet of October Afternoon paper that I've already used, but I loved it when I originally received it, so bought another sheet.  I also bought a pack of A4 Chipboard, enough to do the covers on 2 books, that I'm going to use to make my 2 children recipe books (watch too much Hairy Bikers Mums know Best series).  I also bought an Inkessentials scrubbie, which takes all of the ink off your hands.  Not being a fan of dirty hands at all, it was recommended by a friend, so I thought I'd give it a go.  Symphony Tissue tape and a tape holder and distress inks found their way into my bag!!

As I'm not Retreating with the GoGo Girls this year, I may just well go to Ally Pally again in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment