Saturday 12 March 2011

February's Month in Review

February was a busy month for me, as I travelled to Belfast for work!  I didn't have my DSLR with me, but I had my Hipstamatic App on my iPhone, which I love to use!  I like the vintage effect you get on everyday photo's!


The Paperclip Stamp is from my Scrapagogo Loyalty Stamps, and this months kit contained Sassafras Enamel Flower, which are gorgeous!  I also used the Maya Road Chipboard banners to cut out a couple of paper banners for the corner of my layout, and I just used normal embroidery thread to tie a bow to connect them.


Valentine's day, in my opinion, is over-rated, so Craig and I never buy each other anything, only a card!  This year, Craig arrived home late because he'd stopped of at Waitrose and bought me some roses and chocolates!


I used another American Crafts felt flower, more of my loyalty stamps for the wording, and the lovely Pink Paislee lettering for the title!  Even after an initial, "I'm not sure I'm going to use these", I love the Jenni Bowlin Vintage Buttons!!  The hearts are hybrids that I printed out from Scrapagogo forum.





No comments:

Post a Comment