Saturday 26 February 2011

Me and my Camera

I won an extra kit at Scrapagogo's October Retreat last year.  The class was given by GoGo's Eileen Webdale and it featured you and your camera!

I've finally got around to completing the Layout, which is below.  The photo isn't great, as the room was dark and my flash on my camera popped up, but I was pleased with the Layout.





















With this kit, we got an exclusive Camera stamp, which was only made for this class.  We had to stamp the camera a few times and decoupage it, and use it as a background stamp!  I loved the effect of the decoupaged camera, coupled with the Tim Holtz Film Strip tape!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, looks like Bo Bunny Mamarazzi papers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one in the making, so its good to see the finished layout, lovely Sam x

    ReplyDelete