Monday 2 August 2010

What I've been working on!

I've finally got around to taking some photo's of the Layouts I've been working on.  The two most recent LO's are "So glad to have you in my life" and "Game on", which I'm particularly pleased with!

















This LO is from before Christmas when we took James and Emily to Stony Stratford to make their own lanterns.  We had 2 weekends to make them, then we walked up the High Street in a parade.  I loved this picture, even though it's not perfect, and I've used the same paper and techniques that I used in one of the classes at my Scrapagogo Retreat last October.

We took James bowling for his 11th Birthday, and Emily loved it.  This was her first time properly bowling and every time she rolled the ball down the ramp, she did a little dance.


















For Emily's first Christmas at Playgroup, she starred in her very own DVD!  This picture is a sepia still from the DVD, so thought it would go lovely with the very vibrant Bo Bunny Christmas Paper!  It was a challenge scrapping a photo on a highly piece of patterned paper, but I love the results and would do this again.


I particularly love this layout, that I've only recently completed.  The photo was taken at Activity Land when we went to visit Santa.  As Emily walked past me, I called to her and she looked at me, so the photo is totally natural (don't get many of those) and scrapping this LO took me out of my comfort zone!  Stamping and more than one patterned paper, not something I usually do!  I did have help though by sort of scraplifting a LO in the latest edition of Scrapbook Magazine (Sarah Youde's LO on Page 30).


















This is sort of another Scraplift from Scrapbook Magazine (Liana Suwandi on Page 20), which I really like.  I always seem to struggle with boys/men's LO's or LO's that are not girly, so this was out of my comfort zone too.  I particularly wanted to scrap about the fact that we spent the evenings in between Christmas and New Year playing Monopoly, eating Cheese and drinking Disorono when my Brother in Law arrived, as its something we hadn't done in years, not to mention that we did a whole bottle of Disorono in a night!!!!

1 comment: