Thursday 22 July 2010

Where has the month gone>?!

Well as normal, I can't believe where the month has gone!!  Things have been manic here with my friend at work going on secondment, having various meetings and uniform fittings for James as he leaves Primary School tomorrow and starts Secondary School in September, present buying for teachers (I will make them next year honest!), shopping for more school uniform for James, getting Emily through finishing Pre-School and Playgroup (she finished today!), and finishing dancing!  I've also got out all of James's clothes for Holland as he leaves at 7.30am on Saturday!!  Just got to get his bag to the Scout Hut tomorrow night and hand him over on Saturday!!

I've been very proud of my son as well this week!  James received an excellent final School Report on Friday, but not only did he do that, he nailed his Sats tests and was average for his age.  Due to James having a severe hearing problem when he was little, he has always struggled with this school work.  Craig also phoned to speak to James's headmaster about something that had happened in School, and James's headmaster went on to give a glowing appraisal of James!!  A couple of times this week, I've got a lump in my throat and my eyes have welled up with pride!! This is what having kiddies is all about.  We have warned Mr Churchill that Emily starts school in September 2011 and she is Chalk to James's cheese.  He doesn't know what he's letting himself in for, he he he!

I have done some Scrapping and I will upload my Layouts, but I'm going to do it next week when my universe is spinning on it's rightful axis again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment