Monday 11 June 2018

Stick it down DT layout - June

Hey there, good to see you again!  I hope you enjoyed the first sketch and my layout for the Stick it Down Design Team!  I'm loving being part of this amazing team already!!

So what was the sketch and my layout for June, I hear you ask!

Here is the sketch for June:



Rather than die cut hexagon's and stick them onto my layout, I decided to cut hexagon's out of my layout, and then stick some on too.  I was brave and hand cut my hexagons.  Take a look!  Here is my layout:


You can't really tell from the layout the some hexagon's are hand cut out, but you'll have to take my word for it!  My friend Hollie-Beth, who owns Generous Treats, sent us some gorgeous cookies, and this one was my favourite.  I thought I would use this photo, so that I had a record of my favourite cookie!

If you would like to see the layouts completed by the other talented DT members, please head over to the Stick it Down Blog!  Until next month!

Products used:
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Better Together Salt and Pepper Card stock
Mrs Brimbles Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl Corner Embellishments, stickers and ephemera
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Fox Thickers
Pineapple Crafts Rainbow Buttons
Gold Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment