Wednesday 13 June 2018

Hello April Showers Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  I love April Showers, but I prefer to wear filled in shoes, as my feet get cold quite quickly.  This layout is all about the fact that I wore my nice heeled shoes this particular rainy day.



I’ve used American Crafts Shimelle’s Nox of Crayons Collection again, as the cloud Card stock and the rainbows went with my theme and my cut file.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Walnut Cream Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons In the Sky, Pick your own, Cats meow and All the things Card stock
Bramble Fox Arrows and Cloud Perspextives
American Crafts Thickers Crayon Box
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Ephemera, Adhesive patches, Stickers and Enamel Dots
Silhouette Umbrella cut file

No comments:

Post a Comment