Thursday 7 June 2018

On Cloud 9 Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  The layout I’m showcasing today is one of my favourites!  The photo was taken at the Summit of Snowdon Mountain and is a rare photo of the 4 of us together.

I’ve used the On Cloud 9 Perspextive from Bramble Fox, as we were definitely in the clouds when this was taken!



I’ve used Shimelle’s Box of Crayons Collection, again, another of my favourites! This collection went well with the primary colours on our coats!

Products used:
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons In the Sky and Pick your own Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Corner Embellishments, Stickers and Ephemera
Bramble Fox On Cloud 9 Perspextive
Bramble Fox Fun Flair You are here
Pineapple Crafts Resin Rainbow
Pineapple Crafts Rainbow Buttons
We R Memory Keepers Jetstream Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment