Tuesday 5 June 2018

Cookies Galore Layout

Hey there! June already!! Where is this year going?!

I have a friend up in Scotland who owns a company called Generous Treats (check out Hollies Etsy shop!), and she wanted to check how the cookies would travel.

I thought Hollie would send me a couple of cookies, but I received a beautiful box of 12 fab cookies.  I have to say that they didn’t last long!!



The cookies also looked fabulous, so it wouldn’t have been right if I’d not scrapped a picture of them.

Products used:
Simple Stories Say Cheese Hello Adventure Card stock
Simple Stories Say Cheese Journalling cards
Simple Stories Say Cheese Enamel Dots
Bazzill Basics Kisses Card stock
Simple Stories Say Cheese Wish Upon a Star Card stock
Simply Creative Glitter Alphas Black

No comments:

Post a Comment