Thursday 24 May 2018

Wish, Hope and Dream Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Well we are charging through May!!  Before we know it, it's going to be Christmas (shhhhhh!).

The photo on this layout was taken at our second Ice Hockey Game, and I love it!  I printed out a 6 x 4" photo in black and white on my Canon Selphy Printer, then I printed 2 x 2 x 3" colour photo's on my Polariod Zip Printer.  The photo's just sort of fell onto my layout!


I wanted this photo to be full of colour.  Emily is full of life, but I wanted to add colour becauseof the black and white photo.  I love black and white photo's, as you can use any colours with them.  I used predominately red and blue on this layout because of the colour of Emily's jumper.

Products used:
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons All the things, Cats Meow, Pick your Own card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Ephemera
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Corner Embellishments
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Enamel Dots
American Crafts Hope and Dream Thickers
Bramble Fox Wish Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment