Tuesday 29 May 2018

Happiness is reaching the top Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  

One of the scrapbooking sites that I follow had a challenge to use movement, so I decided to complete a layout featuring climbing.  When we go to Yorkshire, Emily absolutely loves Brimham Rocks, and has to go and climb.  This was perfect for the challenge of using movement.


Emily has got James into climbing at Brimham Rocks too, so this photo is a rare one with both of my kiddies together.

I wanted to keep the layout fairly simple and make the photo the focus, so I kept a lot of white space on my layout (even though it's pink!).  This layout received quite a lot of lovely comments, which I was chuffed about!

Products used:
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick Me Up Paper Pad
American Crafts Pick Me Up Accent Thickers
American Craft Thickers Happy Life Alphas
Pink Paisley Paige Evans Pick Me Up Ephemera
Bramble Fox Today and Bird Perspextives
Bramble Fox Pink Heart Perspextive
Pineapple Pink Glitter Druzy

No comments:

Post a Comment