Tuesday 27 March 2018

Lovely Moments Layout

Hey there, good to see you again. When my Niece and Nephew got married, I took a lovely photo of my little Great-Niece, Daisy, and Craig together, which was a lovely moment.  It is a photo that had to be scrapped!



Because Daisy is in the picture, I wanted it to be quite girly, and also, Craig is wearing a Pink Shirt and Tie.  You can put flowers on layouts of chaps!



I loved this Die cut moments word, and knew that it had to form part of my title, and I couldn’t resist including this really cute snail.

www.scrappingaroundtheclock.blogspot.nl supplied the sketch for this layout.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Card stock
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page 04 Card stock
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page Washi Tape
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page Journalling Spot
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page Ephemera
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment