Thursday 22 March 2018

I love books Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  The layout I’m showcasing today is one using a new collection from Pinkfresh Studio called Let your heart decide.  When I saw this sheet of Card stock, I knew what photo I was going to use.



I loved the paper full of books on shelves, and knew that I had to scrap about my Kindle (again).



I bought some stitched frames from this collection, and I’ve used one of them as part of my title.  I love the brightly coloured puffy Alphas too!!

Products used:
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart decide Quirk Card stock
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart decide Whim Card stock
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart decide Stitched Frame
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart decide Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart decide Card stock stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart decide Puffy Alpha Stickers
Bramble Fox Noted Perspextive
Bramble Fox Heart Perspextive

No comments:

Post a Comment