Thursday 14 December 2017

Friends Furever Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! As I’ve been crafting over the recent months, I’ve realised that I haven’t completed many layouts of my pets. I took a photo of them both together (well sort of), so turned it black and white.  Here is the layout I completed.


I don’t scrap enough black and white photos either, and I loved scrapping this one.

I’ve used a few different bits and pieces for me too. I’ve sewn on my layout so it appears that it’s holding my cut file on place, and I’ve used Bramble Fox Perspextives and a Flair badge.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Turquoise Mist Card stock
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Carousel Belle Card stock
Silhouette Paw Cut file
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
DMC thread 1062
X Cut Lace and Scallop Border Punches
Bramble Fox Purfect Friend Perspextive
Bramble Fox Friends Furever Flair badge
Enamel Hearts
Cork Arrows
Pretty Little Studio Dream Big Hello There world flags

No comments:

Post a Comment