Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas Journal 2017

Hey there, good to see you again! I’ve been abit quiet, but December is always a nightmare for me, what with James birthday, Christmas and then Emily’s birthday.

The one way I am using to try to slow down is completing a Christmas Album.  Every day I’m completing a page in my journal.  I normally follow Shimelle’s Journal your Christmas, but I’m doing a bit of a mixture this year.

Today I’m showing you the front of my Christmas Journal.


This year I’m using Pinkfresh Studios December Days Collection with a Simple Stories Sn@p binder.


I’ve also used a Bramble Fox Perspextives for the front of my album. I’m really pleased with how it’s turning out so far. I’ll show you some pages as we move through December.

No comments:

Post a Comment