Wednesday 8 November 2017

Craftaholics R Us Design Team - Turkey

Hey there, good to see you again!  Today’s Design Team creation for Craftaholics R Us took me totally out of my comfort zone.

This weeks theme is Turkey for thanksgiving, however, we don’t celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK. I decided to keep my designs simple.



I made a card and a turkey treat box that makes me smile every time I look at it! I think he’s quite funky!!

On the card, I’ve used a Bramble Fox Perspextive, which suits the card down to the ground!

For those of you that do celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Products used:
Stampin’ Up! Basic Jewels Pearls
Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Card stock
Stampin’ Up! Real Red Card stock
Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Drlight Card stock
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Neutral
Stampin’ Up! Pumpkin Pie Card stock
American Crafts Black Card stock
Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops Ebony Black
Bramble Fox Thankful Perspextive
Silhouette Turkey Box cut file
Silhouette Turkey Banner cut file

No comments:

Post a Comment