Tuesday 7 November 2017

Awesome Superstar Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Today I’m showcasing a layout that is abit different for me!

James has had a cracking year getting a triple Merit in his Diploma for High Performance Engineering, and securing his first job doing CAD design. He’s had to work hard to achieve this, and Craig and I are so proud of him.  Hence this layout.



This layout features a Superstar Silhouette cut file by Paige Taylor Evans, which I’ve backed with patterned paper.  I’ve then added a Bramble Fox Perspextive to complete the title.



I really like this layout, and I’m sure you’ll see a girly version of this for Emily at some point.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Card stock Navy
Kaisercraft Chase Rainbow Collection Light
Kaisercraft Chase Rainbow Collection Dye
Bella BLVD Alex Paoer pad
Silhouette Paige Taylor Evans Superstar cut file
Bella BLVD Alex Tabbies
Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black and Shadow Grey
Bramble Fox Awesome Perspextive
Bramble Fox Noted Flair Button

No comments:

Post a Comment