Thursday 31 August 2017

Teachers presents for the end of Year 5

Hey there m, good to see you again!  Today I'm showing you the teachers presents I made for Emily at the end of Year 5. I used my Silhouette to make some boxes and a decoration for a book.


  
These were the boxes that I made for Emily's 2 main teachers. This was a box with a slip cover on, which was very easy to cut and make. I filled the little boxes with Kinder Chocolates.

The other present I made was a notebook for Mrs Ely.  Mrs Ely loves her notebooks and Emily told me that the neon book Mrs Ely was using wasn't good enough.



The one thing the notebook had to be decorated with was Glitter, so I used glittery letters and glitter on the glasses.  Mrs Ely was thrilled with the notebook!!

Products used:
Silhouette Teachers Box Cut File
Silhouette Teachers Owl Cut File
Stampin' Up! Real Red Card stock
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card stock
Stampin' Up! Basic Grey Card stock
Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry Card stock
Stampin' Up! Dafffodil Delight Card stock
Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Card stock
Stampin' Up! Labeller Alphabet Stamp set
Stampin' Up! Basic Black Archive Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Hickory Smoke
American Thickers Reindeer Alphas
Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops Ivory Seashell and Dandelion Yellow
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue Star Dust and Aqua


No comments:

Post a Comment