Tuesday 29 August 2017

Holiday Fun at Hebden Bridge Layout

Hey there, good to see you again, hope you are ok!

One of my favourite Scrapbook online shops is Hey Little Magpie, and I entered one of their challenges for the very first time in July, and I won some Magpie points to spend in the shop.  Here's my layout.



I had to use a large photo, then 2 smaller photos.  We had a great time at Hebden Bridge and I wanted the photos to be the main piece of my layout.  I loved how it turned out.

Thank you HLM! I loved the challenge.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Stripped card stock
Pink Paislee Summer Lights 06 card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Random card stock
Hey Little Magpie Flair Button
Shimelle Little by Little Stickers
Bramble Fox Adventure this way Flair Badge
Freckled Fawn Camera Puffy Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment