Saturday 31 December 2016

Stampin' Up! - News

Hey Everyone, I hope you are all well and looking forward to the New Year!  As I'm typing, James is out with his Girlfriend, Emily is upstairs in her bedroom, and Craig and I are vegging out in front of the TV, which is where we plan to stay!  If you're going out tonight, have a great night!!

I'm not showcasing anything today, but I do have a bit of news.

As of yesterday, I'm now no longer a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  Don't worry, I am still crafting, so please continue to follow my blog and my Crafty Little Bling Facebook page!  I will be crafting using a variety of products, which will include Stampin' Up!

If you wish to find a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator local to you, please go to the Stampin' Up! UK Website and use the Find a Demonstrator button.

I had a wonderful 4 years with Stampin' Up!, but life has become too busy to work full time, look after my family, and do a part time job.  I've had to re-evaluate and decided to leave Stampin' Up!.

My blog may remain as it is for a few days with no new posts.  Please bear with me, I'm working on Projects to blog!

All that remains is to wish you all a Happy New Year, and I look forward to seeing you in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment