Saturday 31 December 2016

Glamper Greetings Christmas Card

Morning everyone, hope you are all well and looking forward to welcoming in 2017!  I'm not sure what we are doing tonight. 

Today I want to show you the final Christmas card that I gave out this year. When I saw the Glamper Greetings stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue, I knew I had to get it. I love the fact that you can use this set for a few different occasions. I used it for Christmas!

 

How cute is this???  It also gave me a chance to colour with markers and watercolour, which I love doing. Needless to say, the people that I gave these to loved them!

I also have a bit of news. Today is my last day of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I've had a wonderful 4 years, but I need to shift my focus. Don't worry, you'll still see Stampin' Up! Products, but you'll also see a lot more scrapbooking layouts now too!

Happy New Year!!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Glamper Greetings Stamp Set
Shimmery White Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
Basic Black Archive Ink
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink
Better Together Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Marker
Old Olive Stampin' Marker
Marina Mist Stampin' Marker
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Marker
Basic Black Stampin' Marker
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Ink
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Ink
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink
Basic Grey Archive Ink
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I love switching things up, simplifying and living more. Love love LOVE the glamper. My sister and her husband inherited one in that shape. It's older, and shows it, but they are going to gut it. There are so many wonderful re done campers on Pinterest, etc. I'm excited to see what they'll do with it.
    We're staying home too. It's supposed to pour all evening in San Diego. We've got chili in the pot, cozy clothes and a handful of movies to watch.

    ReplyDelete