Wednesday 2 December 2015

Smile Layout……..

Hey there, good to see you again!  I'm going to show you a layout today!  In the summer when we went on holiday, we went on the Snowdon Mountain Railway.  James and Emily were really looking forward to it, and I took some lovely photo's of them smiling.


I've used my non Stampin' Up! crafting machine again on this layout to add some accents, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Again, I matched my card stock and accent paper to the main colour in my photo's.

I've realised over the years that it's OK to put flowers onto layouts containing pictures of boys, and I did so on this layout.  The flowers are a contrasting colour, so it's subtle, and the gold accents it beautifully.

The photo's are a bit unusual too.  I ordered these from Sticky 9, an app on my phone, and they are lovely.  They are expensive, but they are 4 x 4 squares and they are printed on thick card stock, which makes them perfect for layering with Dimensionals, like I've done on this layout.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment