Thursday 3 December 2015

November Card Class - Be the Star Birthday Card

Hey there, good to see you again!  Tomorrow is James's 17th Birthday (where did that go?  Am I really that old?), so in my November Card Class, I made him one of his Birthday Cards.  Have a look.


In my card classes, I like to do one card that is a one layer card.  Not only is it normally quick and simple, but it shows my ladies that you can make stunning cards without having to be too technical.

This was November's one layer card, and I love it.  I know James will like it when he opens it tomorrow.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Wild Wasabi  Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Be the Star Stamp Set
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Ink
Sale a Bration Big Day Stamp Set (retired, sorry)
Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment