Tuesday 15 December 2015

November Card Class - Velum Christmas Card

Hey there, good to see you.  We are still talking Christmas, and this time it's November's Card Class.  For the last few months, I've been including one Christmas Card, and this was it for November.


The vellum is lovely and thick, and because it's patterned, I wanted to keep the card simple.  I also love the wooden Snowflake Elements and winter wonderland embellishments, so I thought that they were a nice way to add a bit of bling and interest, but keep the card simple.  Because I was sticking the velum to white card, I used the multipurpose glue, which worked.  I tried gluing the velum to a black piece of card stock, and that didn't work at all, you could see the glue line.  Make sure you experiment on scraps before committing to your card!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
Doily
2.5" Circle Punch
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink
Reason for the Season Stamp Set
Snowflake Elements
Winter Wonderland Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment