Thursday 10 December 2015

Flurry of Wishes Christmas Card

I can't believe that we are well and truly into December, and that James is now 17 and learning to drive.  Scary!

I love snowflakes and normally buy the latest set that Stampin' Up! bring out.  I shouldn't let any of my snowflake stamps go, as I love them so much.  I used the Flurry of Wishes stamp set to make another batch of my own personal Christmas Cards.


Of course, my snowflakes had to be blue, so I decided to accent with Real Red Ink and Rhinestones.  Well snowflakes have to sparkle don't they?

This is a one layer card again, but I've used the snowflake punch to give this card dimension, so it's not solely a one layer card.  Bbbbrrrrrrrr

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Soft Sky Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Ink
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink
Snowflake Punch
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment