Wednesday 25 November 2015

CAS Colour and Sketches Card

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Hope you're having a good week and are not too cold.  Before you say anything, I know I don't normally post on a Wednesday, nor usually this late, but there was a card I've forgotten to post (Duh!).

I made a card for the CAS Colour and Sketches Challenge 151 because I loved the colours, they were just me.  The minute I saw what colours I had to use, I knew I was going to enter.  This is unusual for me, as I don't normally enter online Challenges, but it's time to push myself out of my comfort zone, right?!  Take a look at the card I made.


The colours we had to use was Silver, Lost Lagoon, one of my favourites, and Watermelon Wonder, another favourite from the new in-colours!  Also with it being nearly December, I just had to make a Christmas card for this challenge.  I love making Christmas cards that are not in traditional colours, so this challenge really appealed to me!

I'm also going to enter the sketch challenge when it comes out, so watch this space to see how I do!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Whisper White Card stock
Watermelon Wonder Card stock
Encore Silver Ink (retired, sorry)
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Ink
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Ink
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
Jingle all the way Stamp Set
Trio Corner Punch

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Sam! Welcome to CC&S and what a fab card to start with, love the very contemporary feel -Gorgeous Grunge on a CAS card always works for me. So happy that you liked the colours this week and good luck with the DT call
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grunge makes a terrific background for those lovely snowflakes. It's a fantastic card! I'm glad you decided to join us at CC&S and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your artwork in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of that gorgeous grunge stamp set - my all time SU favourite! Great to have you link up with CC&S and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty card you've made for our colour challenge. Welcome and thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete