Tuesday 24 November 2015

Adore Layout…..

Hey there, good to see you again!  So today, I'm showcasing another layout.  I received a non Stampin' Up! Crafting machine for my birthday, and this is the first layout that I used it on.  Have a look!  I cased this layout from sketch abilities.blogspot.com.  Thank you.


This is one of my favourite photo's of Emily.  I matched my card stock to Emily's jumper and the flowers behind her.  I put a lace cut paper on backing card stock, so I wanted to keep the embellishments very simple, so as not to detract from the picture.  This has got to be one of my favourite layouts this year!  What do you think of my new machine?

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Perfect Plum Card Stock
Tangerine Tango Designer Series Paper
Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper
Doilies

No comments:

Post a Comment