Wednesday 3 June 2015

Smile…..

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I've been working on some layouts just lately, which makes me very happy!  I'm most definitely a scrapbooker rather than a card maker.  

The first layout is of James and Emily.  We were at our local National Trust house, and James was being a typical 16 year old and wouldn't smile, so Emily decided to follow suit.  Thank goodness Craig made them laugh by saying boogies!!!


I took a photo of James and Emily being serious, then managed to snap a photo of them when they were both laughing.  My layout just had to be called "smile".


Here you can see some of the elements I've used.  I've mixed paper, stickers, wood elements and buttons, which makes a point of interest on your layout.  I've also used some old fashioned photo corners to draw your eye to the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment